The OptiMarket Silent Partner™ Executive Search Program is designed to accommodate the unique job search needs of working executives.
Seeking a new job while working is a real challenge. The need for strict confidentiality limited my networking, and the whole search process took more time than I had. I soon learned I couldn’t do it alone. OptiMarket gave me the support I needed. Through their Silent Partner program, Tucker and Bob did most of the work for me, under the radar, and helped me gain my first CEO role, as the leader of a major manufacturing company.”
CEO, leading global capital equipment manufacturer
70% of senior executives want to leave their job:
- Are stuck with little chance for advancement.
- Disagree with current direction of the company.
- Believe they may be terminated because of an impending restructure/acquisition, age, or an overly demanding boss.
However, their search effort is severely limited because:
- They lack the time and resources to conduct an effective search.
- Need for confidentiality sharply reduces the number of business contacts, colleagues and recruiters who can help.
Key Advantages of the Silent Partner™ Program
- In-depth, two-on-one executive search coaching with over 200 hours of personal counseling during an average client engagement.
- Flexible coaching hours provided during or after regular work hours, according to client’s needs. Counseling, off site meetings conducted with privacy and discretion.